Translate

Monday 6 May 2013

Food

I gazed up at an enchanting sight, drooling at the delicious look of it.  Orange jelly, sprinkles, chocolate, pudding.  Then I looked down, the drooling stopped, my mouth snapped shut, Shepherd's Pie, YUCK!  My gaze wandered and again it was captured by the beauty of dessert, I couldn't stand it, I hate Shepherd's Pie, my forehead creased, there was great battle going on inside my head.  I would like that little bowl of heaven but I would have to eat Shepherd's Pie.  I shuddered at the thought.  There was a grueling task ahead of me.  I would need heaps of water.  I raised a horrible monster to my mouth called the "spoon".  I took a little of the Shepherd's Pie.  I licked my lips, delish!  In a couple of minutes my plate of Sheperd's Pie was demolished.  I groaned then patting my tummy I moaned to Grace I'm too full for pudding!"

By Jaime

Has this ever happened to you?


1 comment:

  1. Jaime this is a very sophisticated piece of writing! The structure you have used, and the descriptive language you have chosen really pulled me in. The ending was priceless! I could imagine with a bit of editing here and there this could be a good piece for the writing competition later in the year. Well done.

    ReplyDelete