Translate

Tuesday 4 June 2013

My good deed Conor(true story)

My good deed

One day when I was coming home on my scooter I found a wallet. I gave it to my grandad to see if he knew who's it was. The wallet had $172 in it. It belonged to an elderly man who had retired. When I went to my mums house grandad went to look for the guy who had lost his wallet. This morning(5.6.13)my mum rang me to tell me that grandad had found the guy who lost his wallet and he told him that I went to give it to my grandad to see if he knew who's it was and stuff. The guy who's missing it made me a card saying thanks. And that is my good deed.

By Conor(true story)

2 comments:

  1. Well done Conor. We are very proud of you. Great Aroha in action.

    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connor that must have been hard to give that back with so much money in it. How much more satisfying it is though to know you have done the right thing. You can be very proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete