Translate

Thursday 27 June 2013

the demanding debate

The demanding debate. People having cell-phones in class.
 Affirmative or against.
I was against people having sell phones in class( and i'm mighty proud and lucky).
My turn next , my hands are sweating holding on to my book with my main ideas in the pages. I'm fired up with ideas acting like a whirlpool in my head, all the good ones swarm to the middle and the bad ones rub against the outskirts of the forest  trying to break free.
I stand up ready to protest and the ideas spew from my mouth like a water fall.
before I know it I am told to discontinue my list of ideas.

BLAKE




1 comment:

  1. Yes it was a pity we had to cut it short because of the bell!

    You have captured that suspense and the moment in time really well Blake.

    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete