Translate

Sunday 3 February 2013

     Jelly bean adventure


I stared down at the jelly beans then at the line of people with the watering mouths. Ha ha ha I mumbled to myself as the line slowly moved past I took one for myself and skipped off to join my friends and their jelly beans. We all threw them down smiling
 but that didn't last a long time. Izzy's face turned green,
 Grace's red and Halle's dreamy. Izzy splattered  to the toilets, Grace tumbling after her
while me and Halle stared in dismay. Then went back to enjoying our jelly beans.
The taste trickled down my throat leaving a sweet taste for my taste buds to enjoy. Moments later 
behind.
Moments later Izzy was sprinting to the drinking founten then lazily ploped her self down on the wooden seat ,"what flavour?" asked Halle rotten egg she puffed back EWW I said Izzy scowled back
 hey you cant be talking I bet when you hear graces you will be laughing your head off.
By :Izzy



                                                       

1 comment:

  1. What an adventure for the tastebuds. Great work Isabelle.

    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete