Translate

Thursday 7 February 2013





The Fishing Fight



I was in an intense fight with a big fish on the end of my line. I was about to give up when my popa yelled out" I see it"Popa ran and grabbed the net. I had my first glimpse of the fish. I said."Can we measure it"After we kill it. I yelled "WOHOO "about 10 times. Then we measured it, it was 52 cm's long.Soon after we saw a plane doing back flips .Then we saw a pod of Dolphins grazing along the top of the water.There was about eight or nine of them.After I caught the fish it was like I was going to faint and that my face was white. I was astonished with what I had caught.


By Harry

1 comment:

  1. I can just imagine this so clearly Harry - especially with the sound of the WOHOOs you get the excitement across!

    ReplyDelete