Translate

Thursday 12 September 2013

The Christmas I met Santa

It was a cold and stormy night, the lightning crackled and the thunder rolled. " Right"! Yelled mum" Bed time"

As we drifted off to sleep on the Christmas Eve. We heard some bells tinkling so we took a small glance outside the window when a big crack of lightning took us unexpectedly. Something mysterious lit up. I whispered to my sister" It's a plane" she whispered back" No It's a bird" I whispered "No it's Santa"

Santa had landed right on the front porch. I could see Rudolph,Dasher,Prancer and Dancer. He climbed up onto the spare bedroom window pane. We ran to the fireplace and hide behind the couch.
POOF! A cloud of ash ran out into the outside world. I caught my courage deep down and leapt out from behind the couch like a person jumping over a hurtle. 

Santa was a frightened at first. I whispered to my sister to come out . He gave a hard and firm handshake. We gave him a his beer and cookie we left out for him. We even got to feed some of the reindeer a carrot or two. He mumbled to" Keep this a secret" and poof he was gone. 

We snuck back to bed without a doubt. We dozed off to sleep and then there was a " HO HO HO Merry Christmas"

No comments:

Post a Comment