Translate

Thursday 12 September 2013

The wondrous world of an instrument

As my nerves tense , fingers crawling across the assignment object. They feel a round pancake shaped living soul f a musician. The fingers then got caught in a snowball fight on the edge of the world. Then the fingers turn into a colony of ants with axes chopping a log of wood. It feels like my fingers are on a skateboard then they fall off and skid on the special cement at the skatepark. The zero shaped thing is shaken I notice a key whacking the shape  like it is hammering a nail. The hammer was trying to build a new instrument. Then a sound comes ringing to my ears it reminds  me of my heart racing when the circus was attempting a death defying trick.  The blind fold is whisked away from my eyes and mystery is unraveled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment