Translate

Thursday 22 August 2013

Lighting! By Mitchell

I was sitting at my desk looking out the window at the rain. RRRRRUUUUUMMMMMBBBBBLLLLEEEE I heard thunder rumble and saw lightning crack VVVZZZTTT, all of a sudden darkness surrounded me the lights were off! I stumbled toward the door and tripped over our cat moochy, nneeooww moochy swiped her claw it caught my arm and went all the way down to my hand. Yeowch I yelled yanking my hand away, big mistake her claw went down from the top of my hand to the tip of my finger. Silly cat I muttered under my breath as I crawled down the hallway clutching my arm Mitchell Mitchell I hear my parents voices from further down the hallway I follow the sound and find them in their room. Lets get out of here the rain has stopped and the powers been cut then they noticed the gash down my arm how did that happen they ask? That's along story I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment