Translate

Monday 5 August 2013

Swim safe

Today was swim safe. Luckily I had bought my togs because we had just come back from two weeks holiday. I was very excited because I love the water, I'm basically a water baby. We had to be back at the class at 1:15 from lunch. During the time I had I ran to the toilets and got changed. I slipped on my turquoise one piece togs and put my awesome black board shorts over them. I then put my uniform on over it so I would keep warm and no one would see it. I put my other things in my swimming bag and hung it up with my school bag. I hung around class just in case so I could get inside quick. When it was time I put on my shoes and sat down with my bag. "Buddies on the bus Izzy?" I whispered. She nodded and when we walked to the bus we sat down together. We got to swim safe. I fast walked to the changing rooms and threw off my togs. We lined up first and then walked to the cold-ish pools. Blake hopped into the pool with me following close behind. The instructed made us do a few laps of different things and then we had to get out. The worst thing was I had grown used to the pool so when we hopped out it was FREEZING!. We had to do this every week but Friday was a special day. We got to buy something from the vending machines or the kiosk and my group, as well as others, got to jump off the diving board. When I got home on Friday I gobbled my crunchier bar and cookie time YUM!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment