Translate

Thursday 22 August 2013

The Race by Conor

The Race

The sound of the wood smashing together turned everyones legs on to run 200 mph. Everyone was running like a cheetah, apart from me and the sloths at the back. Everyone was 1000 kilometres away from the me and the start. The wings of the fast people carried them to the footpath when we were lagging behind on the courts. "C'mon Conor,you can do this!" I ran and ran, catching up to the guys up ahead. I could see the sweat waterfalls on the other guys faces. I ran round the corner, past the office, and down the hill to see Mr. Fitness' happy face. All the other racers were cheering me on. I ran down the other hill to see the man behind the glasses, Russel. I was nearly finished my first lap when I got up to the muddy, slippery steps of glory, to see two teachers who were ready to mark my hand for the second lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment