Translate

Thursday 14 March 2013

Mount Tarawera Eruption

 Mount Tarawera Eruption


I was scared, no I was petrified, in fact I was mortified. The end of the world was near. It was raining boulders, the mountain was exploding and turning red hot and also there was a pitch black cloud, heading straight towards me. I ran, not knowing where to go. Someone where I could lie down and go to sleep until this was all over. Unfortunately there was no going to sleep tonight. I ran, I just ran, in the mud, in the ash, I just ran. Trying to get away from this chaotic mess, and that was were I saw him. A young boy about 4 years old. He was playing in the mud like the eruption was nothing but little bit of rain. I ran at him, pulling him forward and gave him a little shove exactly when a giant ball of flame came hurtling down at me, and hit me on the head, and that was the end of Logan John P.

By Logan.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Logan, what an exciting piece of writing! even when reading it, you can feel the pace of panic. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete