Translate

Thursday 14 March 2013

MOUNTAIN OF FIRE.

                           Mountain of Fire

June 10 1886
                      A sudden jolt woke me up I looked at my pocket watch wow it was only three o,clock

                      in the morning I wonder what woke me up?. The ground shook under my feet, so that   
                      
                      was my answer earthquakes. I ran out of the house we were staying in then disaster 
                      struck, mount tarawera erupted spewing ash mud and lava. I looked back at the flaming
   
                      wreck of a house that we had ben staying it was sad to see it go up in flames, it had been

                      my favorite place in the whole village but now it was just a flaming wreck.

                      all around me I could see people with pillows over their heads I found out why the hard

                      why the hard way a splash of mud landed on my hand and it hurt just to do a 

                      description of the pain imagine putting your hand in a white hot fire but it was endless

                      pain. this is where I leave off its to dangerous to write and run from a volcano at the 
                      same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment