Translate

Thursday 14 March 2013

The fear that was sudden


BOOM!!!! I fell out of bed I woke papa. There was  a magnificent sunset colour in the sky it was as if I was looking at an angel. The light was just a big dome surrounding  what looks to be ...... volcano . I looked around there were people hands up as if theyhad been cuffed by the policemen. At  the side of the volcano there was a big bloom of smoke rising like flares. The rocks were rising like when you grow and when you shrink to your papas size. The burst of light was going into the sky as far as to there that I can see . It was like the water was waiting for the puma to strike because it swayed there so calmly . We fled into the woods and died in peace . 
By Harry

1 comment:

  1. You have some excellent imagery in this Harry. I think with a bit of editing it could be improved even more.

    ReplyDelete